EBTC is a Member School of TMAI. TMAI is committed to fulfilling the Great Commission by training indigenous church leaders to be approved pastor-teachers, able to equip their churches to make biblically sound disciples.
At TMAI, the core values are based on biblical principles, and shape everything we do:
- Authority of Scripture: The inerrant and sufficient Word of God is our ultimate authority. Therefore, we submit to His word in all areas of life and ministry (2 Tim 3:16).
- Centrality of the Local Church: The church is the pillar and support of the truth (1 Tim 3:15), the institution that Christ promised to build (Matt 16:18). Therefore, our training has as its goal the strengthening of His church.
- Priority of the Gospel: The gospel of Jesus Christ alone is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes (Rom 1:16). Therefore, fundamental to our theological education is an accurate and thorough proclamation of this true gospel.
- Importance of Integrity: We uphold God’s high standard of holiness and integrity for spiritual leaders (1 Tim 3). Therefore, we provide accountability in doctrinal, financial, and academic matters.
- Value of Respect: We approach international ministry with a commitment to honoring our co-laborers in other countries. Therefore, we purpose from the outset to train in a way so as to entrust the training ministries into their capable hands (2 Tim 2:2).