M.Div. · Teacher · Master’s program and Conferences
Marco completed his studies at EBTC in Bible survey and the upper classes. He also studied at the Master’s Seminary in California, USA. He served in youth and teaching ministry of the Evangelium-Christengemeinde before being sent out as church planter of the Eckstein Gemeinde in central Berlin, where he now serves as pastor. Marco teaches foundations of biblical counselling at the EBTC as well as homiletics. Marco is also responsible for the Master’s program and the organisation of events.
Marco is married to Katrina, they have three children.
- For the new school year at EBTC in Berlin and the teaching of the different classes
- For my duties in the M.Div. program, the travels and the support of the students
- For our oldest son Gabriel who just started with school
- For the pregnancy of my wife. We are expecting our fourth child in early 2019
- For my ministry as pastor in the Eckstein Gemeinde, especially the preaching ministry